- Mondays – In-Town off-road ride, meets at Goodbike (13th St. and 5th Ave). Rolls out at 7pm.
- Tuesday – Hipp Ride – Meets at 6:00pm near the Hippodrome State Theater and Maude’s Coffee House in Downtown Gainesville. Road bikes at race pace.
Casual In-Town off-road ride – Meet at 6:00pm, rolls out at 6:15. No-drop ride, easy pace, great for learning the trails.
- Wednesday – Bikes and More in town mountain bike ride! Meet at the shop (2133 NW 6th St) at 6:30pm and roll out at 6:45pm. Quicker pace than Tuesday, re-grouping between trails, but not for long!
- Thursday – Hipp Ride – Meets at 6:00pm near the Hippodrome State Theater and Maude’s Coffee House in Downtown Gainesville. Road bikes at race pace.
- Saturday – GCC Ride(s) – Meets at NW 43rd St and Millhopper Road. For more details: GCC Homepage. They have a variety of ride levels at different start times on the weekends.
- Sunday – 352 Racing Team training ride. Everyone welcome. This ride meets around 9-9:30 at Bikes and More. Fast pace, rides average anywhere from 50-80 miles depending on the week. Ususally starts with 10 to 20 riders, always ends with less than 5. Expect to work hard and ride home alone… Ride only rolls out on non-race weekends. Call the shop on Saturday for ride confirmation.